Sunday, January 07, 2007

More on lame blogging and a syringe on the MetroBus

I'm totally bummed that I broke my promise to post on Bad Nanobot sometime before the end of 2006... But I guess that's what New Year's resolutions are for. Current 2007 resolution: Don't break lame blogging promises that you never should have made in the first place. Er, perhaps I should just try to keep up with my blogs, since I really do enjoy blogging... Anyway, I've done better (but not great) at keeping up with my science news commentary blog, Attack of the Monkey, so please feel free to keep an eye on that one!

In the meantime, I consider this blog to be my "random observational blog", where I post photos, pictures, and other non-sciencey stuff that I feel like sharing. And this is one of those instances. I was riding the MetroBus on Friday in Arlington, VA and saw this syringe on the MetroBus. Icky, I know, but I thought I'd share...
Syringe on MetroBus (Click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Christian M. said...

OMG it's AIDS!!!

... okay, maybe it's just diabetes. Is that contagious?

Yuck.

sheribomb said...

...I'm pretty certain that diabetes is not contagious, but it could be a diabetic with HIV, therefore: yuck.